WINTER ADVENTURE PACKAGES
What to Bring
- A government-issued ID and credit card must be present at the time of rental
- Gear: Dress for playing in the snow all day. We suggest you bring a good pair of polypropylene style long underwear (top and bottom), a good pair of ski socks (polypropylene or wool, no cotton), comfortable middle layers such as sweatshirts, sweatpants, and polar fleece. For outerwear, waterproof and windproof layers (ski or snow pants and jacket), and gloves that are warm and waterproof. Helmets are required and provided free of charge for all snowmobile riders. If you don’t own snowmobile gear, we have you covered. We rent Klim snowmobile gear that will keep you warm and dry from top to bottom!
- Food and water for the day. Box lunches are available from the lodge if ordered in advance. You can also snowmobile to a café if preferred.
Terms and Conditions
- Drivers must be 16 years old or older and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers can be of any age.
- Helmets are required and available to all guests free of charge.
- Minor passengers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- We DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during the snowmobile rental. However, we do offer a damage waiver is available for a fee per snowmobile limiting the max out-of-pocket expense.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the snowmobile rental.
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests who are 18 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.
- Snowmobiles are rented with a full tank of gas. Customer pays for the fuel used at the completion of the snowmobile rental at Beaver Creek Lodge.
Snowmobile package reservation deposits (50%) are nonrefundable, but the remaining balance may be refundable if canceled more than 48 hours before the reservation date. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation start time are not subject to refund and will be charged the full balance. No-shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds.
We offer a one-time courtesy reservation rescheduling if the change to the reservation is made at least 48 hours before the reservation start time. Rescheduling is based on availability, and the new reservation must take place during the current season.
Please call 435-946-3400 to cancel your winter package reservation. Cancellations cannot be made online.
- 850 Summit XP – $60/day
- 850 Summit X Turbo – $150/day
Professional Guide Service
- All-Day Guide Service $449 for groups of 2-9 snowmobiles
- Half-Day Guide Service (4 hours) $329 for groups of 2-9 snowmobiles