CHOOSE A VEHICLE
CHOOSE A TRIP
What to Bring
- A government-issued ID and credit card must be present at the time of rental
- Sun screen, insect repellant, eye protection (either sunglasses or goggles)
- You may get dusty and possibly muddy, so dress accordingly. Disposable ponchos are available for purchase.
- Mountains tend to have cooler temperatures during the morning and evening hours, so come prepared.
- If you would like to bring a cooler with drinks and snacks, we will help secure it to your UTV
Terms and Conditions
- Drivers must be 21 years old or older and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers can be all ages.
- No persons under the age of 18 will be permitted to drive under any circumstances.
- HELMETS are available to all guests free of charge. Passengers 17 years of age and younger are required to wear a helmet.
- Minor passengers must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian over the age of 25.
- We DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during rental. However, a damage waiver is available for a $30.00 fee per UTV limiting the max out of pocket expense to $1500 per UTV.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the rental.
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests who are 18 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.
- A credit card preauthorization of $500 is required prior to the rental for security purposes.
- Machines come with a full tank of gas. Customer pays for fuel used upon the completion of their rental at Beaver Creek Lodge.
Reservation deposits (50%) are nonrefundable, but the remaining balance may be refundable if canceled more than 48 hours (2 days) before the reservation date. Cancellations inside 48 hours of the reservation start time are not subject to refund and will be charged the full balance. No-shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds.
We offer a one-time courtesy reservation rescheduling if the change to the reservation is made at least 48 hours before the reservation start time. Rescheduling is based on availability, and the new reservation must take place during the current season.
Please call 435-946-3400 to cancel your reservation. Cancellations cannot be made online.