Available May-October. Our UTV rentals provide the perfect adventure for families and thrill seekers alike, whether it’s an entire day in rugged backcountry, a couple hours on a scenic trail, or something in between.
PICK A UTV RENTAL
Defender MAX DPS HD10
- Seats up to six people
- Adaptable storage
- Powerful engine
- Four wheel drive
- Durable tires
The Defender Max DPS HD10 is a great option for an outdoor family adventure. With its six seating capabilities, everyone can experience the Utah summer fun at Beaver Creek Lodge. Pack lunches and store them in the adjustable tailgate, then stop in a beautiful area for lunch. Explore the local Logan, UT areas with this powerful UTV rental.
- Seats up to two people
- Cargo bed and interior storage
- Four wheel drive capabilities
- Steel cage and steel front bumper
The Can-Am Maverick Trial is a powerful 50″ wide side by side capable of traversing the Logan, UT area. This UTV comfortably seats two people with room for interior storage. A great UTV rental option for one or two people who want to experience an exhilarating summer adventure in Northern Utah and can access trails limited to 50″ wide.
Maverick X3 MAX Turbo
- Seats up to four people
- High-powered four wheel drive
- Turbo engine
- Adjustable seats
- Interior storage
The powerful Maverick X3 Max Turbo is an excellent choice for a high-speed, high-action summer adventure. This is our premium UTV rental option at Beaver Creek Lodge. Experience a fun summer activity with the family in this four-seater UTV. Enjoy the beautiful sights or the backcountry roads of Logan Canyon in our high-performance UTV rental.
CHOOSE YOUR UTV ADVENTURE
What to Bring on Your UTV Adventure
- A government-issued ID and credit card must be present at the time of rental
- Sun screen, insect repellant, eye protection (either sunglasses or goggles)
- You may get dusty and possibly muddy, so dress accordingly. Disposable ponchos are available for purchase.
- Mountains tend to have cooler temperatures during the morning and evening hours, so come prepared.
- If you would like to bring a cooler with drinks and snacks, we will help secure it to your UTV
Terms and Conditions
- Drivers must be 21 years old or older and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers can be all ages.
- No persons under the age of 18 will be permitted to drive under any circumstances.
- HELMETS are available to all guests free of charge. Passengers 17 years of age and younger are required to wear a helmet.
- Minor passengers must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian over the age of 25.
- We DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during rental. However, a damage waiver is available for a $30.00 fee per UTV limiting the max out of pocket expense to $1500 per UTV.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during the rental.
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests who are 18 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.
- A credit card preauthorization of $500 is required prior to the rental for security purposes.
- Machines come with a full tank of gas. Customer pays for fuel used upon the completion of their rental at Beaver Creek Lodge.
Reservation deposits (50%) are nonrefundable, but the remaining balance may be refundable if canceled more than 48 hours (2 days) before the reservation date. Cancellations inside 48 hours of the reservation start time are not subject to refund and will be charged the full balance. No-shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds.
We offer a one-time courtesy reservation rescheduling if the change to the reservation is made at least 48 hours before the reservation start time. Rescheduling is based on availability, and the new reservation must take place during the current season.
Please call 435-946-3400 to cancel your reservation. Cancellations cannot be made online.