CHOOSE A TRIP
What to Wear
• Long pants are recommended but not required.
• Closed-toe shoes are required
• Sunscreen and Insect Repellant application are recommended prior to the ride
Terms and Conditions
- All rides are accompanied by a guide.
- Participants must be 7yrs old or older.
- Equestrian helmets are available to all guests free of charge; participants 17 and younger are required to wear an equestrian helmet.
- No double riding.
- Maximum weight is 275lbs for horseback rides.
- Riders must be in strong, healthy physical condition. Health conditions, disabilities, and special needs may be accommodated but must be disclosed prior to booking, contact us for special consideration.
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests 18 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.
Reservation deposits (50%) are nonrefundable, but the remaining balance may be refundable if canceled more than 48 hours (2 days) before the reservation date. Cancellations inside 48 hours of the reservation start time are not subject to refund and will be charged the full balance. No-shows and late arrivals are not eligible for refunds.
We offer a one-time courtesy reservation rescheduling if the change to the reservation is made at least 48 hours before the reservation start time. Rescheduling is based on availability, and the new reservation must take place during the current season.
Please call 435-946-3400 to cancel your reservation. Cancellations cannot be made online.