HORSEBACK RIDING IN UTAH
View our horseback rides slide show
BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN RIDES
Season June - Mid-October
Summers at Beaver Creek Lodge offer a variety of activities. One of the favorites is horseback riding. Our guided mountain rides show off the beauties of nature that surround us. Custom rides are also available for the horse enthusiast who needs a little more time with nature. In the fall, our custom rides are alive with the beautiful changing canyon colors and an opportunity to hear bugling elk.
Please call for a reservation
HORSEBACK RIDING RATES 2015
|Horseback Ride||Groups of 2-4||Groups of 5-14||Groups of 15+||Groups of 20+|
|1 1/2 Hours|
|Horseback Ride||Groups of 4-9||Groups of 10+|
|2 1/2 Hours w/ Lunch|
|4 Hours w/ Lunch|
- Listed rates are per person.
- All rides accompanied by a guide.
- Participants must be 7 yrs old or older.
- No double riding.
- Specialty Half Day and All Day rides available upon request.
- Lunch rides must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. Other rides are given either by reservation or on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Open Monday thru Saturday 10 am to 6 pm - Closed Sunday
*Special Use Permittee of the Cache/Caribou National Forests since 1991